RURAL ENTERPRISE SHOW
Do you want to give your trade show a boost with characters, entertainment or workshops?
The Panto Company can provide all this and more to make your event stand out.
For example: we were asked to develop an Idea Zone for Business Link's Rural Enterprise Show ...
- We created an Inventor character who stopped visitors as they arrived to involve them in a lateral thinking exercise.
- Each visitor had to think of a new use for an existing rural business.
- We then showed visitors how to apply the same thinking to their own lives in order to expand their businesses.
- Each answer was displayed throughout the show to spark off new ideas and concepts.
Not only that. We also:
- Provided unique, rural activities in a specially created Kids' Zone.
- Performed three stage shows a day, including Boredom Busters and Davey's Ridiculous Rhymes.
- Discussed how our talents could help bring greater success to rural businesses.
"The Panto Company was charged with delivering two elements to the Rural Enterprise Show: a Kidz Zone to provide entertainment for the children of our visitors, and an Idea Zone to break the ice with visitors and assist them in changing their perceptions about their own business.
What a success both areas were! I was delighted and so was my client. Their energy, enthusiasm, and complete professionalism enhanced their contribution to our event significantly. I look forward to working with them in the near future."
Resource Marketing Ltd.
What could we do for YOUR business?
To discuss how we can get involved, call:
or click here to e-mail us.
Click here to go back to our Corporate page.